Contract, Technical Services & Site Management
We work hard to understand your needs and concerns taking the appropriate action to eliminate any problems that may arise. A hands-on management approach is a must for success.
- Prepare bid specifications, soliciting and analyzing competitive bids for routine, recurring services, general maintenance services, and construction or renovation work.
- Manage insurance policies, file claims and handle settlements as required, maintaining in force all required forms of insurance.
- Assist in monitoring site contractors, such as general maintenance, grounds, security services, snow removal, trash removal and recycling to ensure that the work is performed properly and meets the vendor’s contract specifications.
- Provide regular site inspections for policy infractions or other problems; report inspection findings to the Owner, Investor or Board of Directors.
- Provide emergency response services 24/7.