- Provide professional management for all aspects of billing, collection, and record keeping using accrual based accounting.
- Employ a full-time Financial Manager, who assists owners with any property or association related financial issues.
- Online payment of assessment options and member website access to property and community information, etc.
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of financial records such as balance sheet, income statement, and general ledger.
- Provide payment billing statements for assessments/rent on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis, as required, as well as collections processing of delinquent accounts.
- Prepare financial reports for Owners, Investors, and Board of Directors; provide information, as required.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding account status, fees, and related financial matters in a timely manner.
- Assist the Certified Public Accountant, engaged by the owner or association, with the annual review, compilation or full audit, as needed, and preparation of state and federal taxes.